Special limited run at a discounted price. Once these are out of stock they are gone.
The Next Generation of holster manufacturing is here!
Save time and money with the new DIY "Vacu-Form" Adjustable Retention Series Holster Shells. Available for the most popular Glock ® pistols in an IWB configuration.
- In stock now
- These Retention Adjustable Smooth Operator shells are made in Black Suede Texture Boltaron (see our other product pages for more color and texture options) and are available for a limited time only
- Available in right hand only for the following Glocks: 17, 19, and 43
- Available in right hand only for the following Smith & Wesson pistols: M&P compact / universal and the Shield 9/40
- Holes sized to fit a wide variety of mounting options (Quick Clips, FOMI's, Tough Clips, PHLster Tuckstruts, ModWings, Raven Claws and Struts and much more
- Need something different? Talk to us about Vacu-Form shells to YOUR specifications!
- Does NOT include a Quick Clip (those are sold separately)
Our goal is to make it easier to find the perfect holster when you Do It Yourself!
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. Neither DIY Holsters nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH products and parts visit www.glock.com.